What you need:
- 1 package firm tofu
- Vegan mayo (I used Canola spread - worked just fine!)
- 2-5 green onions
- 2 stalks celery
- Green pepper x 1
- Red pepper (this combines super well with the turmeric) x 1
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Garlic powder (or you can crush up some fresh cloves) 1 tsp
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Fresh garlic cloves
- Braggs liquid aminos (I used this to moisten up my stuff and add a little salty flavor)
- Bread to make a sandwich (I toasted mine) or just use crackers
In a large bowl, crumble tofu with your hands. Drop in the spices and mayo and stir. Chop and dice your veggies and throw 'em in. Stir. Taste test. Add more mayo? Add more pepper? Spice it up with some cayenne? Plop it on some warm toast?
Super fast! No cooking involved. I had everything in my fridge minus the celery, which I wish I had for more crunch! It was full of flavor and was quite filling!